needed to educate
for credit at your university
Please note: this course is launched as an online program, to enroll please follow the link: Introduction to the Topic of Finance Essentials
This program is designed to help your transition to a new field or advance your knowledge in Finance. Also it will help future students to acquire familiarity with
This is the introductory program. The content covers basic finance concepts paying special attention to their application to a wide variety of real business world situations. The program briefly presents contemporary financial theories and their applications to demonstrate the advanced implementation of corporate finance including financial forecasting, finance and investments, financing and corporate finance strategies and processes.
Module 1. Corporate Financial System
Module 2. What Makes Up Strategic Business Value?
Module 3. Sources and Purposes of Management Information
Module 4. Financial Analysis
Module 5. Investments
Upon completion for this program the learners will:
- understand the structure of the corporate financial system;
- understand the relations between operational and financial functions of the company;
- give examples of sources and purposes of management information;
- know how certain departments and teams can influence the company's financial results;
- know what constitutes the system of financial reporting;
- know how budgeting works;
- have skills of processing financial documentation;
- have skills of effective communication with the financial departments.
The course is aimed at the formation of general learning competencies for Bachelor’s and Specialists’ programs, as well as other competencies included in the education program.